Ever-DreamEver-Dream

!!WARNING SPOILER!!

She actually eats them! O_O *shocked look*

Arcuz Arcuz

Awesome!

I think this game really should have a higher rating. The controls are really smooth and I like the retro combat style. The game has alot of grinding but I dont mind this because the most fun part of the game actually is beating up the enemies XD. Also, i would have rated this 10/10, but I rate 9/10 because I heard alot of other people had some bugs. However, I havent had any bug up until now and im level 8. Anyway great job on the game!

Bowmaster Prelude Bowmaster Prelude

Hmmm

It's quite off, but after completing the first level it said economy 100% and I won 1900 gold, pretty cool. But starting from level 2, it always says Economy 0% and i win amounts like 100 gold each level, which makes it really hard to get new skills. Can someone tell me what's the problem?

AXIT AXIT

Omg XD

Guys, I think it's time for you to learn how to read. The FIRST sentence in the game is ''Press 'm' any time to go to the menu''. So, to start the game, press 'm'.

This game is really cool and challenging, and I love the music especially in the first theme but I can't find it anywhere >.<

OctoFlash responds:

thanks a lot for the review! the music is done by android music (read the credits, there you can click his name to go to his site)

i asked him to do the music so you won't find it anywhere ;)

Being One - Episode 4 Being One - Episode 4

Nice!

I really like the creepy story and cool graphics. Nothing else to say really, a great series.

Psionic3D responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it.

The Gun Game The Gun Game

Cool!

Sirisian, I got the P90 after a lot of hard work. You need to complete the achievement for the SMG-PK2, which is to shoot I think like 2000 bullets with it? If you do so it will have 22 bullets per clip instead of the usual 16, which still makes the challenge pretty tough, but at least possible.

Ergon / Logos Ergon / Logos

Awesome!

I managed to survive the pitfall and the monster on first try but I then developped dyslexia >.<

It's probably the most original game I've ever played, awesome concept and freaky story.

Kanye vs Taylor Kanye vs Taylor

Ummm

Guys, you may or may not have noticed (i'm guessing not) but this was more of a parody of the 2009 VMA award than a real game so don't zero it so much. Any the concept is really funny and I must admit I had alot of fun beating the crap out of kanye.

Kanye West Soundboard Kanye West Soundboard

OMFG

Now that's and AWESOME soundboard. He seriously looks like the most narcissic person in the world. Anyway guys don't rate this one or zero just cuz you don't like kanye west, since I don't think this soundboard was made by a kanye west fan for kanye west fans it looks more like kanye busting to me (which is good!).

Medieval Rampage 2 Medieval Rampage 2

Hmmm...

There REALLY should be an option to turn off the music but not the sound... Otherwiase it's kinda fun although repetitive.