Ever-DreamEver-Dream

Main News Audio Reviews Stats

Burn It Down (A7X) Burn It Down (A7X)

Woah!

Really cool even if you messed up a bit. It just had this epic feel.

[CS] TetrisHardcoreRemiX [CS] TetrisHardcoreRemiX

WOHOO!

This is definitely my favorite tetris remix, DEFINITELY! Going on my mp3 and staying there. =D

Unrl responds:

Haha, thank you.! Tell all your friends =P

I've Heard Rumors I've Heard Rumors

Wooh

Ska is awesome! Also the voice of your singer is really good he's made for singing. (i think)

HyruleanHyroe responds:

Ska IS awesome, and I'll be sure to let Brian know you like his vox!

Trumpa-pella Trumpa-pella

Ohnoes...

Hey i think one of those trumpeteers' trumpet is broken cause' it seems one of them is just making fart sounds... anyway I just cannot stop listening it's like brainwashing me and the trumpets are like way too cool to stop listening >.<

HyruleanHyroe responds:

And now that I have your brain scrubbed nice a squeaky clean, DO MY BIDDING! BWAHAHAHAHAAAA!

.|Song For The Lonely Heart|. .|Song For The Lonely Heart|.

Woah.

Hey this is really good and soothing I definitely need it on my mp3. Anyway I'd like to give a long and constructive review but I have to do my homework now >.<
Anyway this is really good and I like the title and the stuff you put in the comments cause' alot of people feel alone so it touches tons of people I think that's also why it's so successful..

ObsidianSnow responds:

I'm glad you thought so. Good luck with your homework, too.

Thanks for your review, Ever-Dream.

Zombie Fiiiiiiiiight Zombie Fiiiiiiiiight

Woah! Surprised me alot!

The only reason i didn't give this a ten is because I find the intro really long, it would've been okay for like a 2minute track but now it gets cool at 23 second so i kinda only get 37 seconds of awesomeness. BUT the 37 seconds is REALLY awesome. But of the course the intro really isnt bad its just that its too long for a 1 minute track. But I must also take in account the fact that this was made for a film project so you probably needed to make a long intro for it to fit, so yeah anyway I would be in total awe if you made a longer version of this... Good work anyway.

Tetris (Rock Version) Tetris (Rock Version)

Smooth!

This is one of my favorite tetris remixes! It really stands out from the rest of em because most are technoish. You went for a much different approach, which is risky, but you managed to make a wonderful music! Two thumbs up for you this is really good! 5/5

Solomon's Key Solomon's Key

Woah

This music is seriously awesome and you played it really skillfully, I love the acoustic intro and I love even more the metal part its so badasss!!

Stage3-1 responds:

Thanks man. It took a while to learn and a bit of practice to get the guitar tracks tight enough to record. Thanks.

From the Foreshadows (A-&amp;gt;N) From the Foreshadows (A->N)

Wow it's really mesmerizing!

I like the hypnotical feel of the music and I like the mix between this middle-eastern style and the more traditional epic sounding orchestral. I'ts really enjoying to listen to. Also you guys rock I'm eager for your album to come out!

ApproachingNirvana responds:

Yay, thanks.... we will definitely let you know when the album is out.... soon soon.

Silent Tears [Orch] Silent Tears [Orch]

Hey its really good!

I think the music is well worth a ten and if not AT LEAST a 9. There's nothing wrong with what Player-3 thinks about it anyway he did enjoy it a bit right? But, back to the music, I really love the emotion and feeling put into the song and what I particularly like is that it's not too sad so it doesn't sound depressing and grayish, just some resentful acceptation of a sad fate but knowing that it's not the end of the world and anyway I gtg see a movie so good job and continue making awesome music man. ^^

Dj-Flux responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it, and you're quite right, I like that analogy. Accepting a sad fate but moving on because you still have your life to live. :]