Ever-DreamEver-Dream

Main News Audio Reviews Stats

Microcosm Microcosm

You have got to be kidding me...

Oh my sir, but you are a genius! This is probably the best flash animation i have seen in a big while. Yep, a BIG while.

Mexicanz At Tha Border Mexicanz At Tha Border

woah

you play this game fast! well the pause and play buttons are useful if u wanna go pee and not miss the whole video xD

Goldilocks - Twisted Goldilocks - Twisted

Wow freaky

!!WARNING SPOILER!!

She actually eats them! O_O *shocked look*

Arcuz Arcuz

Awesome!

I think this game really should have a higher rating. The controls are really smooth and I like the retro combat style. The game has alot of grinding but I dont mind this because the most fun part of the game actually is beating up the enemies XD. Also, i would have rated this 10/10, but I rate 9/10 because I heard alot of other people had some bugs. However, I havent had any bug up until now and im level 8. Anyway great job on the game!

Bowmaster Prelude Bowmaster Prelude

Hmmm

It's quite off, but after completing the first level it said economy 100% and I won 1900 gold, pretty cool. But starting from level 2, it always says Economy 0% and i win amounts like 100 gold each level, which makes it really hard to get new skills. Can someone tell me what's the problem?

Burn It Down (A7X) Burn It Down (A7X)

Woah!

Really cool even if you messed up a bit. It just had this epic feel.

[CS] TetrisHardcoreRemiX [CS] TetrisHardcoreRemiX

WOHOO!

This is definitely my favorite tetris remix, DEFINITELY! Going on my mp3 and staying there. =D

Unrl responds:

Haha, thank you.! Tell all your friends =P

I've Heard Rumors I've Heard Rumors

Wooh

Ska is awesome! Also the voice of your singer is really good he's made for singing. (i think)

HyruleanHyroe responds:

Ska IS awesome, and I'll be sure to let Brian know you like his vox!